Although nothing like the Great Flood of Paris in 1910, the Seine has risen to impressive heights. As you can see, it has taken over the Quai and continues to rise.
As a result of the rising levels of the Seine, metro and RER closings have begun for reasons of security. RER C in Paris, the central section, will be closed from 4 pm today. Due to its close proximity to the Seine, Metro Saint-Michel Notre Dame station is already closed, and several other connections are no longer possible.
– Bir-Hakeim sur la ligne 6
– Invalides sur les lignes 8 et 13
– Assemblée Nationale sur la ligne 12
– gare Saint-Michel (RER B et ligne 4)
– Cluny La Sorbonne sur la ligne 10
Please check with RATP for further updates on metro/RER closings/openings: